Everywhere you look on social media you see people chatting about the Instant Pot. I have to admit, until I got one I did not see what all the hype was about. Now, I am OBSESSED! Guys, you can make tender shreddable chicken for tacos or salads in literally 8 minutes! That is crazy right! Crazy amazing!! There are so many amazing things to cook in your Instant Pot, that is why I pulled together these 19 Insanely Tasty Instant Pot Recipes to try NOW!
I have collaborated with some amazing food bloggers to bring you super simple and tasty recipes to try in your Instant Pot. From Appetizers to Desserts the Instant Pot can make some pretty amazing food! If you have not gotten one yet, what are you waiting for!
I am not going to waste any more of your time gabbing take a look at these amazing recipes and enjoy!
- Instant Pot Vanilla Latte Steel Cut Oatmeal- Simple Sassy and Scrumptious
- Easy Homemade Yogurt in the Instant Pot- Raias Recipes
- Instant Pot Dulce de Leche Cheesecake- Living Sweet Moments
- Whole 30 Creamy Taco Soup- The Movement Menu
- Juicy Instant Pot Shredded Buffalo Chicken- A Forks Tale
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash and Cauliflower Soup- Chicago Jogger
- Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes- Make Ahead Meal Mom
- Pressure Cooker Carnitas- A Nerd Cooks
- Instant Pot Fauxtisserie Chicken- Cooking with Curls
- Instant Pot BBQ Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce- Urban Bliss Life
- Instant Pot Soy Free Asian Salmon- Garden in the Kitchen
- Pressure Cooker Stuffed Pepper Sausage Soup- The Creative Bite
- Instant Pot Beef Tips and Mushrooms- Palatable Pastime
- Instant Pot Korean Beef- Paint the Kitchen Red
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Dip- White Coat Pink Apron
- Instant Pot Hearty Vegetable and Brown Rice Soup- Yay for Food
- Instant Pot Mexican Rice- Recipes Worth Repeating
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup with Sausage and Kale- Platings and Pairings
- Healthy Instant Pot Butter Chicken- Carmyy
Products used in this post can be purchased here!