So why do I cook with Essential Oils? There are too many reasons to list but I will share some main talking points about using Essential Oils in your everyday meal preparation.
In today’s world we are exposed to massive amounts of toxins in our environment and foods each day. The amount of additives and preservatives in foods and beverages is a burden to our health and wellbeing. So why not add something uplifting to your foods and beverages to support your health and adds a bright burst of flavor.
Using Young Living essential oils in recipes enhances the flavor and supports a healthy lifestyle. I add essential oils to various recipes from savory to sweet. I also use essential oils in conjunction with herbs and other fresh ingredients to enhance the flavor of my dishes. The result is a fantastic blend of taste and health-supporting foods.
Five Benefits for Using Essential Oils in Your Recipes
1. Essential oils are delicious in our foods and beverages and add a deeper level of flavoring.
2. Fresh and dried herbs can have a short shelf life. Essential Oils are stable for years.
3. Using oils in the kitchen saves you time and money. Only a drop or two are needed to create the desired level of flavor.
4. Essential Oils provide a variety of complex and delightful scents and flavors.
5. You can travel easily with essential oils and even add them to foods and beverages while you are on the road! (Which is extremely helpful for me with my work travel schedule.)