- General Information. All of the information provided in and through this website is intended solely for general information and should not be relied upon for any particular diagnosis, treatment, or care. Access to this website is provided without warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless this website, and its owner(s), publisher(s), contributors, and any of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Website Parties”) from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this website and any of the information presented on this website.
- Disclaimer of Liability. None of the Website Parties shall be liable for any use of the information presented in this website, nor shall any of the Website Parties assume or be deemed to assume any responsibility for anyone’s use of such information. In no event shall the Website Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages arising in any way out of the use of this website or the information presented herein.
- Information We Collect. In the course of your use of the website, we may collect the following information:– contact information including email address.– demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests.– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- What We Do with the Information We Gather. We require the information referred to in paragraph 4 above in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:– we may use the information to improve our products and services.– we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Security. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Controlling Your Personal Information. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in connection with your use of the website in the following ways:– whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.– if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any of the information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.
- Opt-Out. For information about opting out of ads from the Website Parties or any ad-serving partners of the Website Parties, please contact us.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Accuracy and Use of Data; Computer Viruses. Although the information presented on this website has been produced from sources believed to be reliable, no warranty expressed or implied is made regarding accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability, or usefulness of any such information. All such information is provided on an “AS IS” basis. All warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom 2 from contamination by computer viruses and non-infringement of proprietary rights are disclaimed.
- Disclaimer of Endorsement. In certain cases this website reproduces content supplied by third parties and users. Any such content is the responsibility of the supplier of such content and does not necessarily state or reflect those of the Website Parties. Reference in this website to any particular product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by the Website Parties, and such reference shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- Disclaimer for Hypertext Links. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Further, none of the Website Parties shall be responsible for the contents of any off-site pages that reference or are referenced by the website.
- Email. You understand that the Internet is public and that e-mail communications between you and this website are subject to the risk of being viewed by other parties. Accordingly, you agree not to transmit confidential or proprietary information relating to you or your business to this website.
- Copyright. This website is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not modify, perform, display, reproduce or distribute (a) content in this website (other than as set forth herein) or (b) the design or layout of the website, or individual sections of the design or layout of the website, without the express written permission of the appropriate Website Party.
- Modifications. The Website Parties reserve the right to modify this website and the rules and regulations governing its use at any time. Modifications will be posted on this website, and users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any such modifications upon their becoming effective. Your continued use of this website following the posting of such modifications constitutes your acceptance of those changes. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any modifications.
Amazon Associates Disclosure:
Since running a food blog unfortunately is not free, Jillian Fenton is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Some of my posts may contain affiliate links but I only recommend products I use myself. If you purchase through one of those links I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps with the costs of running a blog like hosting, software development and of course the food for recipes.